I have to tell you, this week is already giving me a kick in the pants.
And it's only Tuesday.
Anyone else feel this way?
Here are a few tips to help you get through this busy, sleep-inducing week:
- Give Yourself Permission: If you want to say “no” to a certain event, or “no” to overspending on gifts, or “no” to hosting an event, give yourself the right to do what is best for you. This is the beginning of self-care.
- Involve All Your Senses: For example, think of the smell of an apple pie baking in the oven, this smell alone can bring back specific memories . Perhaps it will remind you of a time when you were younger and your mother made home made pie.
- Don't Get Caught Up: Plan ahead and designate specific time frames for the tasks that you need to complete or the functions that you will attend. This will give you time for mental preparation, allowing you to not be overwhelmed.
- Everything in moderation: The list of things that seem to trap us in extravagance may differ from person to person, however, it is common to be swept up into excessive behavior. Aristotle wisely stated, “all things in moderation.” This is an excellent gauge for us to recall.
- Release Expectations: The holidays, particularly Christmas, can set us up for unrealistic expectations. It almost seems a “magical” time of year and we dream of the perfect holiday. Wherever you are in your life this year, take care of yourself first. Practice self-love abundantly This truly is the only way to experience the true meaning of Christmas.
“Wherever you are in your life this year, take care of yourself first. Practice self-love abundantly This truly is the only way to experience the true meaning of Christmas.”
In spite of my tiredness, though, I wanted to make sure I got this email out to you because it is filled with some really great deals I am planning to take advantage of – and I wouldn't want you to miss out!
Here are the deals I think you'll like:
And, by the way, this is a living, breathing post, being updated as new deals roll in, become active, or expire, so feel free to check back frequently.
Or, if you prefer, subscribe below and I'll email the updates to you:
Plan To Eat 50% off – starts Friday 11/24
I use Plan to eat to create my free Meal Plans every week, and I could not recommend this tool more highly.
Plan to Eat’s 2017 Black Friday Weekend Sale started November 24th and will run through November 27th.
All yearly subscriptions to Plan to Eat are 50% off during this annual sale — even if you already have a subscription! That’s only $19.50 (or $1.60 a month) for a full year of organization, peace of mind, and healthy eating!
If you are new to Plan to Eat, simply create an account to start your free trial, (no credit card required)!
Perfect Keto – sale starts Friday 11/24
This week you’ll get to witness Perfect Keto history.
Kicking off on Friday, they're holding their biggest sale ever.
Every day from Friday to Monday you’ll get a daily special on all Perfect Keto products. They're offering everything from Perfect Keto Base Exogenous Ketones to all of their MCTs (yes, including Matcha!) at ridiculous prices.
Today's deal is: Keto Collagen Protein!
Perfect Keto is doing 40% off their Keto Collagen Protein today. If you aren’t familiar, this is a protein powder that wont kick you out of ketosis, AND give you all the recovery and soft-tissue benefits of collagen.
Find it here —>> http://bit.ly/2zqQjVS and use code KETOCOLLAGEN40 is the way to get it. You won’t regret it, the taste is insane and will be so good in your holiday recipes.
The sale will only last until Monday at 11:59 PM or whenever they run out of product, so make sure to check your email on Friday, November 24 at 6:00 AM EST (or forever hold your peace).
Don’t want to forget? Click here to add it to your Google calendar.
I've used the Ketogenic Diet and Perfect Keto to drop more than 30 pounds and 19 inches, and align my macros with where they need to be to gain muscle while still in Ketosis. I've written the following helpful resources for Keto:
- Ketogenic Recipe Index
- My 60-Day Keto Success Story
- Keto 101
- 7 Ways to Know You're in Ketosis
- How To Get Rid of Keto Flu
- How To Calculate Your Keto Macros
- How To (Correctly) Use Exogenous Ketones
- Keto @ Starbucks
Butcher Box Free Steak Sale
ButcherBox is having a blowout sale for Black Friday that lasts until Tuesday the 28th! With your first purchase you get 6 free grass fed steaks! This includes:
* 2 FREE Ribeyes
* 2 FREE NY Strip Steaks
* 2 FREE Filet Mignons
A $75 value for free!
So click here to sign up and get this great deal before it ends: http://fbuy.me/g94lL
Restaurant.com 8-day sale
Every day there will be new discounts from Restaurant.com. Today's is:
11/20 to 11/22: $4 for $25 Certificate with code: THANKS
ConvertKit – 30 Day Trial (this never happens)
ConvertKit is going to be offering a massive opportunity on Cyber Monday (November 27) to try ConvertKit for free for 30-days. The offer will only last for one whole day – Cyber Monday. (I’ll let you know when this offer goes live)
You and I both know how important connecting with your audience is. And there are so many tools out there to help you do that, it’s difficult to know which one is best for you.
By now, you know I am a big advocate of ConvertKit – an email marketing service dedicated to helping creators earn a living through easy to use email automations and incredible customer service. (I wrote a bit about ConvertKit in my latest Blog Income Report)
I use ConvertKit because they are:
- Competitively priced
- Intuitive to use
- Visually appealing
They are offering this massive opportunity on Cyber Monday (November 27) to try ConvertKit for free for 30-days. The offer only will only last for one whole day – Cyber Monday.
So mark your calendars, and keep an eye out for an email from me with the link to sign up. The anticipation is killing me! 🙂
Bluehost Sale – Huge Savings!
If you've been toying with starting a blog, there is no better time than Black Friday! Between this Bluehost sale and the ConvertKit sale above, prices have never been lower to start making money with your recipes!
- Rates as low as $2.60/month
- Add-ons up to 60% off
- Top-of-the-line web hosting
- $29 MOJO Bundles (valued at $500+)
- 20% off SiteLock
- 50% off Domains
- 40% off Backup, and more
Get started here at Bluehost!
This sale ends soon, so make sure to take advantage of this sale while prices are so low!