Get healthier and happier in 2017 with the 31 Days of Finances & Fitness Challenge!
I am passionate about 2 things: Health and Money.
It's no surprise that my first blog is a personal finance blog. But when I discovered eating like a Trim Healthy Mama, I knew this was something I HAD to explore and share with you all! So, Fit Mom Journey was born.
Over the last year, I've learned so much about eating on-plan, exercising, and finding a smart balance between work, life, and money. I've been sharing my thoughts with you, but now it's time to go for the gold.
It's time for you to take these principles and apply them to your own lives.
And the New Year is the perfect time to do it.
31 Days of Finances & Fitness is here to combine my health and money knowledge into one comprehensive, easy-to-use, cleansing course – just for your.
Even better, it's FREE.
- Weekly Shopping Lists: on a budget, and on-plan, of course.
- Printables to Help You Prep A Week's Worth of THM Meals: to put more hours back in your busy days!
- A Daily Budget Challenge: each day, we're going to try and reduce one line of your budget, be it food, cable, eating out + many, many more.
- Resources for Free & Low Cost Exercise Options
- A Daily Fitness Challenge: A daily fitness plan designed to make you feel better, stronger, and that can fit into your already jam-packed schedule!
- Plus, printables to help you track your progress in both Finances & Fitness
Are you finally ready to rock your New Year's Resolution? Are you ready to start healthy habits that will stick with you through all of 2017? Then start now, by signing up for 31 Days of Finances & Fitness!