Sometimes the best desserts are the simplest:
A chocolate chip cookie.
A piece of cake.
Or in this case, Basic Trim Healthy Mama Vanilla Ice Cream.
In our house, this recipe is a staple. I almost always have a batch on hand in the freezer, to be used to make sundaes, milkshakes, over a warm brownie, and more!
And in fact, it's set to be the star of a recipe I'm working on: Trim Healthy Mama Ice Cream Cake!
But for now, enjoy this Vanilla Ice Cream with a topping of berry compote, caramel sauce, or chocolate syrup!
I do have some favorite products that I use to make my ice cream (trim & healthy, of course!). The links below will help you find those products quickly and easily, while helping support this blog and my family! There is no cost to you – and thank you in advance for using them!
- Pure Stevia Extract
- Vegetable Glycerin
- Ninja Blender – my personal favorite
- Ice Cream Maker – a must for an ice-cream enthusiast
- Tovolo Mini Ice Cream Tubs – the perfect serving size!
- ½ cup Full Fat Cottage Cheese
- 2 cups Unsweetened Almond Milk
- ½ cup Whipping Cream
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- ¼ tsp Sea Salt
- ¼ - ½ tsp Pure Stevia Extract
- ½ tsp Glucomannan
- 2 T Vegetable Glycerin
- Options: Add 1 egg for a really full flavor. This will tint the icream so it's not white, but I persoanlly love the flavor.
- Place all the ingredients in a blender, and blend until smooth.
- Pour into an ice cream maker, and freeze for 20-25 minutes, or until the ice cream comes together.
- Transfer into a freezer ice cream container to eat when when you're ready!
This post may contain affiliate links. See my disclosures for more information.