Keto Chocolate Milk
When I was pregnant, I just couldn't get enough chocolate milk.
Sure, I liked it before, but something about pregnancy that made me crave it so much I would go through a couple gallons a week. No kidding.
Now that I'm Keto, Chocolate Milk is something I really wanted to replace.
And not just replace, with a kind-of-ok replacement, but a chocolate milk that is completely delicious by even the most anti-keto, and make it contain a ton of protein.
I've come a long way on this Keto journey, discovering some really awesome products that I never thought to put together until now, and as it turns out, making Keto Chocolate Milk is really easy with just a few ingredients:
- Almonds or Macadamia Nut Milk
- Chocolate Ketologie
- Collagen ( I buy this 5-lb box once a year)
- NuNatural Chocolate Syrup
Add 1 scoop of Chocolate Ketologie, and 2 scoop of collagen to 16 oz of Almond or Macadamia nut milk.
Macadamia nut milk is my favorite because it tastes slightly sweet, While I love Almond Milk, I recently discovered Milkadamia (macadamia nut milk) through The Keto Box and it's not a staple in my fridge. If you like Almond Milk best, here's a super simple tutorial for making your own.
Add the 3 ingredients to your blender ( I use a personal size one) and blend for a few seconds until everything is incorporated.
Pour into a glass and enjoy!
This chocolate milk is RICH.
But, the macros are ON POINT. Here they are:
2 Net Carbs
So mix up a glass and enjoy!
Affiliate Links: I try to create recipes with no special ingredients, but by nature cooking without sugar, and in this case without carbohydrates requires some special ingredients. Here are the ones I used in this Copycat Starbucks Maple Pecan Latte:
You May Also Like:
- 30g Protein Iced Coffee (THM:S, Low Carb, Ketogenic, High Protein)
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Cake Roll (THM:S, Low Carb, Ketogenic, Sugar Free)
- Maple Keto Waffle (THM:S, Ketogenic, Low Carb)
- 90-Second Mug Cinnamon Roll Fat Bomb (THM:S, Ketogenic, Low Carb, Sugar Free)
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars (THM:S, Low Carb, Ketogenic, Sugar Free)
- Peanut Butter Fudge (THM:S, Low Carb, Keto, Sugar Free
- 16oz Macadamia Nut Milk
- 1 scoop Ketologie (chooclate flavor)
- 2 scoops (20g) Collagen
- 1 tsp. NuNaturals Chocolate Syrup
- Put all of the ingredients in your blender and blend until combined.
- Pour into a cold glass and enjoy!
I would love for your to join the FMJ family! Keep up with all the news, recipes, and discounts:
This post may contain affiliate links. See my disclosures for more information.