Quick Crockpot Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Soup
THM:S, Low Carb, Ketogenic
I'm the first to admit that I'm a Drive-Thru Sue.
(don't know what that is? You should definitely check out the Trim Healthy Mama book)
While I see the benefits of being a purist, the fact is that I just don't have the time it takes to devote to preparing more purist foods.
So it should comes as no surprise that this recipe is quick and easy. It could be “cleaner” but it is on-plan and takes less than 5 minutes to throw together.
Plus, they carry all the ingredients at my favorite store, Aldi (link)!
While this is a great S meal, it's not suitable for a Fuel Cycle, as it does contain a few “franken-foods” simply for ease of preparation. It contains quite a bit of fat, but they're not the super fats like coconut oil, so keep that in mind.
But disclaimer aside, this recipe is a family favorite!
Even my 2 year old (now 3 year old, yikes!) asks for this soup, She calls it “chickens and broccolis” and she devours it – which makes this momma really happy!
And the hubs? Well, he's a fan too!
Make sure to use Bone Broth in this recipe
Bone broth is SO good for you. Here are a few of the benefits:
- Healing Leaky Gut Syndrome
- Help with food intolerances and allergies
- Improve Joint Health
- Reduce Cellulite’s Appearance & Improve Your Skin
- Boost Your Immune System
- Sleep Better
- Prevent Osteoporosis and Strengthen Bones
- Supplement Your Diet with Protein
Ketologie Bone Broth comes in powdered form, which is super convenient.
If you’ve been looking to add the health benefits of bone broth to your diet, and need a convenient product, then Ketologie Bone Broth is worth having around.
There are zero net carbs in each serving of this delicious bone broth, and it sells for a price that even my frugal self can get on board with.
You can find Ketologie Bone Broth on their website: Ketologie.com
1 pkg pre-cooked chicken strips (16oz)
2 cups Shredded Cheese
4 scoops Ketologie Chicken Bone Broth + 2 cups Water
1 pkg Frozen Broccoli
4 oz 1/2 Less Fat Cream Cheese
Salt and Pepper, to taste
It doesn't get any easier than this! Dump all the ingredients into a slow cooker. Cook on low for 6 hours, stirring occasionally.
If you're short on time, cook on high for 2-3 hours, making it a point to stir once every hour or so. I like to add a boost of protein and creaminess by adding a dollop of plain greek yogurt!
Affiliate Links: the following links will take you to some of the tools I used to create this recipe. When you purchase through my link, I get a small commission, at no cost to you, which helps to support the cost of running this site. This means more FREE recipes and resources for you.
You May Also Like
- Crockpot Taco Soup (THM:S, Keto, Low Carb)
- InstantPot Cauliflower Soup with Crispy Sausage (Whole30, THM:S, Keto, Low Carb)
- Low Carb Mozzarella-Stuffed Meatballs (THM:S, Keto , Low Carb)
- Spinach, Tomato, and Feta Burgers (THM:S, Keto, Low Carb)
- Slow Cooker Spanish Chicken & Rice (THM:E)
- Quick Crockpot Cheesy Chicken & Broccoli Soup (THM:S, Keto, Low Carb)
- Slow Cooker Chicken Mushroom Stroganoff (THM:S, Keto, Low Carb)
- 1 pkg pre-cooked chicken strips (16oz)
- 2 cups Shredded Cheese
- 4 scoops Ketologie Chicken Bone Broth + 2 cups Water
- 1 pkg Frozen Broccoli
- 4 oz ½ Less Fat Cream Cheese
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- It doesn't get any easier than this! Dump all the ingredients into a slow cooker. Cook on low for 6 hours, stirring occasionally.
- If you're short on time, cook on high for 2-3 hours, making it a point to stir once every hour or so. I like to add a boost of protein and creaminess by adding a dollop of plain greek yogurt!
Want more recipes like this on? Join the Fit Mom Journey Newsletter:
This post may contain affiliate links. See my disclosures for more information.