Keto Cream Cheese Pancakes
(THM:S, Low Carb, Ketogenic)
Are you ready for a pancake recipe that is going to completely elevate your weekend breakfast?
I have looked high and low for a pancake recipe that tastes truly decant, and I've finally created one that is just that!
A thin pancake, that is closer to a crepe than fluffy gluten-packed panckes, these pancakes are so delectable you won't miss the old ones.
I like them topped with a bit of powdered Swerve and ChocZero Maple Pecan Syrup, but there are so many toppings you could use on these Keto Cream Cheese Pancakes:
- Low Carb Fruit: Raspberries, Blackberries, Strawberries
- ChocZero Maple Pecan Syrup
- Low Carb Chocolate Syrup: This is my pick
- More Low Carb Nuts: Chopped Macadamias, Pecans, Walnuts, Almonds
- Fried Eggs: With running yolks, this combination of sweet and savory is delicious!
- THM Whipped Cream: Get the recipe here!
- Lily's Chocolate Chips: great on top OR IN the Maple Pecan Pancakes
And they're basically the world's easiest pancakes. If you've started converting your kitchen to keto, you probably already have all of these ingredients on hand. And then you literally throw everything in a bowl and then fry them up in butter.
If you follow me on Instagram, then you know how much I despise eggs in the morning. I know they're good for me and all – and my body adores them – but the thought of eggs in the morning just turns my stomach.
These pancakes however, I can DEVOUR.
Here's what you'll need:
Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
Grease a hot skillet with more grass-fed butter, then use the batter to make about 7 pancakes.
Top with sugar-free maple syrup, peanut butter, or whatever keto topping you choose!
Macros (per 1 pancake)
3 Net Carbs (4 carbs – 1 Fiber)
I hope you love my Keto Cream Cheese pancakes as much as we do !
Affiliate Links: the following links will take you to some of the tools I used to create this recipe. When you purchase through my link, I get a small commission, at no cost to you, which helps to support the cost of running this site. This means more FREE recipes and resources for you.
You May Also Like:
Pumpkin Cake Roll with Cream Cheese (THM:S, Ketogenic, Low Carb, Sugar Free)
Maple Waffles (THM:S, Ketogenic, Low Carb, Sugar Free)
Cinnamon Roll in a Mug with Cream Cheese Frosting and Browned Butter Sauce (THM:S, Low Carb, Ketogenic Fat Bomb)
Chocolate Chip Pound Cake (THM:S, Ketogenic, Low Carb, Sugar Free)
Dreamy Caramel Turtle Bites (THM:S, Ketogenic, Low Carb, Sugar Free)
- ¼ cup Melted Butter
- 4 oz full-fat Cream Cheese, softened
- ¼ cup Heavy Cream
- ¼ cup Swerve
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- 3 Eggs
- ¾ cup Almond Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Grease a hot skillet with more grass-fed butter, then use the batter to make about 7 pancakes.
- Top with sugar-free maple syrup, peanut butter, or whatever keto topping you choose!
I would love for you to join the Fit Mom Journey family for more recipes just like this one!
This post may contain affiliate links. See my disclosures for more information.