Keto Meal Plan 11/20/2017
Who is ready for Thanksgiving?!?
I only have 3 days of work this week, and I couldn't be more excited!
Are you hosting, traveling, or escaping your house completely?
We are heading to my brother and sister-in-law's house for Thanksgiving Dinner, and then home again because my husband has to work on Black Friday.
Are you ready for this week's meal plan?
How I create my meal plans
At the bottom of this meal plan is a handy download with the meal plans as well as a Shopping List.
Yep, I've even put together a Shopping List for you!
But before you think that I slaved over making this meal plan and Shopping List, let me introduce you to my secret weapon:
Plan to Eat.
When I feel overwhelmed by all the recipes, the planning, and the preparation, Plan to Eat came to the rescue with a meal planning site that is so comprehensive, I swear it has saved me 2 hours a week.
You can just drag and drop or copy the website address of any recipe you want to make, and Plan to Eat (PTE) automatically sort out the ingredients, instructions, and recipe, organizes it into a meal plan for you, and then spits out a Shopping List, Meal Plan, Daily Instructions, etc.
Oh yeah, and they have a browser extension, too, which I use all the time.
It's worth every penny for people who struggle to organize, plan or jut don't have the time to.
Interested, but not sure?
Can I let you in on a secret?
Plan to Eat is having a Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale which will cut the yearly membership price in HALF, so stay tuned (or check right here) and I'll let you know when the sale goes live.
If it were me, I would sign up for the free trial, give it a whirl to see how I liked it, and then upgrade to the 50% off annual plan if I liked it on 11/24/17.
But that's just me 🙂
New To Keto? Check out these awesome articles:
My Keto Success Story: What 60 Days in Ketosis Did for Me
Keto 101: What is a Ketogenic Diet?
How To Get Rid of Keto Flu
7 Signs You Are In Ketosis
How To Calculate Your Keto Macros
How to Use Exogenous Ketones Correctly
- Breakfast: Copycat McGriddles
- Lunch: Leftover Chicken Pot Pie Soup
- Dinner: Keto Gnocchi with Lemon Garlic Butter Sauce & Keto Chicken Fritters
- Breakfast: Low Carb Maple Waffles
- Lunch: Leftover Keto Gnocchi with Lemon Garlic Butter Sauce & Keto Chicken Fritters
- Dinner: Bacon Wrapped Goat Cheese Stuffed Chicken
- Breakfast: Ketologie and an Oh Yeah! One Bar
- Lunch: Leftover Bacon Wrapped Goat Cheese Stuffed Chicken
- Dinner: Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole with Spaghetti Squash and Broccoli
Thursday 11/23/2017 – Thanksgiving
- Breakfast: Eggs & Bacon
- Lunch: Leftover Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole with Spaghetti Squash and Broccoli
- Dinner: Brussels Sprout Skillet
- Breakfast: Leftover Maple Waffles
- Lunch: Leftovers
- Dinner: Dinner at Church
Download the Meal Plan, Recipes, and Shopping List (they're free!) by entering your email below. I'll send your bundle right over!
This post may contain affiliate links. See my disclosures for more information.